Step 1: Select your car
Step 2: Select your dealership
- What dealerships are available on AutoGravity?
- How does AutoGravity determine which dealerships it shows me?
- How do I know whether a dealership has the car I'm looking for?
- Will dealerships be able to see my contact information?
- Why do I need to select a dealership before searching for financing?
- Can I switch dealerships after I've already selected one?
Step 3: Submit credit inquiry
- Is AutoGravity's financing process different than a dealership or bank?
- Will my progress be saved if I leave and come back?
- Can I search for financing multiple times?
- How does AutoGravity determine to which lenders to send my information?
- How long does it take to receive my results?
- How will my credit be impacted by searching for financing?
Step 4: Review finance offers
- How will I know when I receive a response from a lender?
- How many offers should I expect to receive?
- When do my offers expire?
- Where are my offers valid?
- How can I access my past credit decisions?
- I've selected an offer. What are my next steps?
Security and Privacy
- What type of encryption does AutoGravity use?
- Where is my information stored?
- Why do you need my Social Security Number?
- How is my information shared?
- What type of information does AutoGravity gather to send to lenders and dealers?