Step 1: Select your car
- Where does AutoGravity get its vehicle pricing?
- I know a vehicle is at my local dealership, but I don’t see it on AutoGravity, why is that?
- Does AutoGravity offer new or used cars?
- What if the dealership doesn't have my car?
- Does AutoGravity provide financing for motorcycles or RVs?
- Can I switch cars after I've already selected a car?
Step 2: Select your dealership
- What dealerships are available on AutoGravity?
- How does AutoGravity determine which dealerships it shows me?
- How do I know whether a dealership has the car I'm looking for?
- Will dealerships be able to see my contact information?
- Why do I need to select a dealership before searching for financing?
- Can I switch dealerships after I've already selected one?
Step 3: Submit credit inquiry
- What type of credit does AutoGravity work with?
- Is AutoGravity's financing process different than a dealership or bank?
- Will my progress be saved if I leave and come back?
- Can I search for financing multiple times?
- How does AutoGravity determine which lenders to send my information?
- How will my credit be impacted by searching for financing?
Step 4: Review finance offers
- The amount for which I applied differs from the amount for which I was approved
- I've selected an offer. What are my next steps?
- What is a direct auto loan vs. indirect lender auto loan?
- How will I know when I receive a response from a lender?
- How many offers should I expect to receive?
- When do my offers expire?